Friday, May 23, 2014

DUCK DYNASTY: ...and it don’t stop! Again, Phil Robertson bashes on gays, this time one Easter Sunday

Phil Robertson is at it again! Somehow listening to what a bunch of rednecks doing a scripted show cause it’s cheaper than paying real actors became a thing. I don’t get it except that this douchebag does hold a microphone and when he spews this anti-gay one Easter Sunday, it encourages others like his cousin Pat Robertson, or was it Pat that encouraged Phi.

Here’s who’s really to blame cause they claims it’s the Jesus! Any surprise their show has registered low ratings.

Phil Robertson’s original comments:
It seems like, to me, a vagina – as a man — would be more desirable than a man’s anus. That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.

Phil Robertson Pt. II: Duck Harder
"Is homosexual behavior a sin? …. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Don’t be deceived. Neither the sexually immoral, neither the idolaters, nor adulterers, nor male prostitutes, nor homosexual offenders, nor thieves, nor greedy, nor drunkards, not slanderers, not swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God."






No comments:

Post a Comment